Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tellyvision Launched!

posted by eric

Well, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and found plenty to be thankful for! Personally, I'm thankful for my health, my friends & family, the fact that I have such a great job, & that I work with & for such wonderful people! I am also thankful that in addition to some major progress on the website over the past few weeks, I have finally managed to lauch one of my many pet projects; "Tellyvision"! Some of you may have seen this running from time to time at our info center at the Troy store, but it now (finally) has a permanent home. These are short videos I've created in my "spare time" revolving around various aspects of the greenhouse. While only a handful of videos are currently available, I'll be adding new content as time allows. I hope you'll check it out, & as always, I look forward to your feedback! Tellyvision is located under "Departments" on the "Behind the Seeds" page. You can check it out by clicking here. - Enjoy! -

No comments:

Post a Comment